Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Larger groups

CATCH UP TIME :) Our Christmas rush has definitely come to an end. We are just finishing up our last few orders so we now have more time to blog all the sessions that got put on hold. Unfortunately though, we have SO many that I don't want to spend all my time on blogging them in as much detail as what you might be used to seeing. BUT - I promise there will still be some great stuff to look at :)

Today I am blogging the bigger family groups we did recently. There were some GREAT shots that I would have loved to include but for times sake I kept it pretty basic.
First off is the O'Dell family. Wayne has photographed Nicole and Dean at their wedding, then he photographed their sweet baby Finley when she was born and now it was time to get the whole family together for pictures.







Next is the Neilson Family. Wayne has worked alot with them lately too :) Ty was our very first highschool senior winner so we got to work with him a few times over the last year and Wayne did a family group session for their other side of the family awhile back as well. They found a really cool spot to do their photo session at but b/c I'm trying to just show the basics I didn't end up putting alot of pics up that really show the cool building.







The Mailhots had aLOT of family in town so it was a great chance for them to get a session in too. Again, I really hated to leave so many great shots out but I kept it short and just chose the whole group, grandma with her kids and grandma with her grandkids.





The last session we have to show is the Laturnas Family. Wayne went out to their beautiful acreage to do the session which always adds a nice personal touch to the photo session :)






0 comments: