Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tara & Nevin - MARRIED!

Here is Tara & Nevins November wedding.  I know I went a bit overboard on selecting images but I was just having SUCH a hard time narrowing it down.  Good thing we are mostly caught up for on our Christmas rush and I could just take my time getting this blog ready :)  We hope you like the pics as much as we do.  You two are such a dream to work with and we look forward to working with you very soon on cards and your album!!  ~Kim 

 Pre-Ceremony/Details



 







Ceremony 













Formals & Fun stuff!






This next shot is one of my faves (Kim).  I just love how it looks like it's outdoors during the night!! 









Waynes FAVORITE time to do pictures is at blue light!!  So of course these are favorites too :) 


Reception 









Congrats you two!!  Your day was absolutely BEAUTIFUL :) 

0 comments: