Thursday, October 6, 2011

Quinn & Donovan - married!

Quinn & Donovan had a scorching hot wedding day in September!!!  The outdoor ceremony was beautiful
and was in a location that Wayne had never seen before (which is surprising with how many weddings he has done).  We hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek - there are alot of fun shots this time around b/c I just couldn't resist putting them up! lol.
~Kim

PRE-CEREMONY/DETAILS;





CEREMONY:





 FORMALS & FUN:








RECEPTION:



We thought the gazebo was gorgeous in the daytime, Wayne figured it would be even more spectacular at night!!!  and of course it was! Just look....


Wow!! What a GREAT dip on the dance floor!!



I had to include this next picture b/c I LOVED their expressions!  It got me thinking "what on EARTH are they looking at anyway"???  I was able to zoom in and take a peek and trust me - you don't want to know!  ROFLOL It definitely is funny tho ;)  


and some really fun "catching the bouquet" shots to finish up. 




0 comments: