Sunday, October 23, 2011

3 families

Well, in the spirit of "trying" to catch upI am blogging 3 families today!  Each one has a different location in the city and all our unique in their own way :)  My faves have to be "playing with bubbles", "sister love", and "boys on the climber".  I'll point each of them out further down.
Enjoy!!
~Kim

1st family...





 Playing with bubbles is next...


OK, I have to say this next one is pretty awesome too - let's call it "A swingin good time". LOL


2nd family...




Next is "Sister Love"  How CUTE is this one?!?!? 



 3rd family...


and here is "boys on a climber"  We've done this shot lots with one at a time but I just LOVE it with the 3 brothers!!



and I have to say I kinda think this shot is COOL!!! "family walk"??? perhaps?
ok, not too original LOL but I actually don't usually name photos. haha




0 comments: