Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Vogts

I feel like I'm always a season or two behind in my blogging.  I guess it's b/c I am!! LOL.  For weddings they have to wait a full month to get their stuff so we show a sneak peek but for portraits we try our best to have the gallery up for viewing in one week or so.  b/c of the short turn around time in viewing and b/c we don't know what people will like for their photos we don't blog until after the client has selected their photos and recieved their order.  I also like this b/c I like them to be the first to see their pictures in person.  So that's why my posts always seem to be put up in the wrong season (except for weddings or people that are SUPER fast at making their selections).  

Anyway, here is a spring session of the Vogt family.  It was a chilly, windy spring day.  You can't tell but trust me, it was!  Unfortunately for us we only have about 4 months of REALLY nice weather so unless it's pouring or blizzarding we try to go on with the session lol. One bonus about doing it in the spring though is that you can take advantage of the beautiful pink blossoms on the trees :)  They are GORGEOUS!  
Enjoy!
~Kim 





0 comments: