Monday, July 11, 2011

2 wonderful families.

Today I am showing off two family sessions. One is a 1st bday session for twins with a bit of a cake bash of sorts (or should we call it a cake snatch?) and the other is an outdoor spring session.



First off is the Zacharias twins. These two sweethearts turned 1. Be sure to look through the "Cake Snatch" pics - I get a chuckle every time I view them.










Here is big brother Reid - he's always a pleasure to photograph!!!








The next session is an early spring outdoor session. There was lots of fun things involved in this session such as a park, tire swing, climber, slide, club chair used outside and a cool wooden wall. Of course I didn't include them all though b/c that would have taken up too much time b/c I have to get back to editing photos. But there are enough fun ones to see here anyway :)











0 comments: